Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.
If you would like the use of our facilities, please fill out this form
Guidelines (Please read)
- The building will be opened and closed at the specified times above. Should plans change, please notify the Church office at 905-476-2541 during business hours.
- Please be punctual in the closing time as other activities may depend upon it.
- You are responsible for leaving the areas you use in a clean and orderly condition and leave equipment as you find it. Please place tables back in their specified place as leaving them out or in a different place could be a fire hazard.
- Facilities not specifically released to you in the application are not to be used.
- When using the kitchen, all food waste and left-over items must be removed from premises.
- Permit for the use of these facilities is granted on the assumption that the building be respected as a House of Worship. No Smoking or Alcoholic Beverages!
- No fee for the use as outlined above is specified. Donations to the church building fund will be accepted if users so desire. If for weddings, anniversaries, etc. and you require a caretaker, please let us know.
- Maple Hill Baptist Church cannot be held liable for accidents which may occur while using facilities.
- All reservations must be approved by The Elders Board as well as arrangements made for opening and closing the facilities.
- Ministries using facilities on Saturdays are responsible for your own setup and cleanup.
- The Elders Board requires TWO WEEKS notice for any setup requirements.
- DO NOT LEAVE CHURCH DOORS PROPPED OPEN. We have the possibility of rodents coming into the facility if doors are left open.
Custodial fee is a $100.00 flat rate
Sound (if using our equipment) is $10.00 per hour and a 3 hour minimum